Professional License Defense Attorney
The Manuelian Law Firm, in addition to representing those accused of serious criminal acts, also handles cases that fall into the realm of criminal law in some specific legal matters. Many times clients need follow-up legal assistance, a one-time legal matter handled, or some other criminal law legal work accomplished that doesn't involve the dramatic circumstance of needing immediate legal assistance due to an arrest. R.J. Manuelian handles those legal matters as well.
As an accomplished, well-reputed, experienced Los Angeles criminal attorney, R.J. is well-versed in all matters that pertain to criminal law proceedings, negotiations, documentation, paperwork and other legal issues. Specific legal matters that R.J. invites you to consult with him about include:
Professional License Defense. If your profession has a licensing requirement, the last thing you need is to worry about is being wrongfully accused of a crime and having that license suspended or revoked. R.J. provides you with legal representation for denial, revocation or suspension of professional licenses and will help you maintain your professional license and preserve your professional license when any circumstance threatens your employability. If you feel that your license is in jeopardy, R.J. can help you take appropriate protective measures to minimize the likelihood that your license will be taken from you.
DNA Evidence. Many times criminal cases are won through the prosecution's use of DNA testing. That's why when you face a criminal charge, your criminal defense attorney needs to know how to mount a defense for either the validity or accuracy of any DNA evidence that might exist in your case. R.J. has had great success in his career as a criminal defense lawyer for the dismissal of DNA evidence and the creation of doubt of a DNA test's accuracy to bring about positive results for clients.
- Appeals. A criminal conviction doesn't have to mean that life is over as you know it. Our court system provides for an appeal process to have your case re-examined for errors made at trial. R.J. is experienced in the appeal of criminal cases.
- Expungements. You may be able to wipe your record clean through an Expungement process. You may qualify for an Expungement of your criminal record if you: (1) committed a misdemeanor or a felony and were not incarcerated in California state prison; (2) completed the terms of your probation; and (3) were not convicted of one of the specific crimes not eligible to receive a California Expungement.
- State. Most criminal charges are tried in state courts. R.J. Manuelian is licensed to practice law in California State court.
- Immigration Issues. Complex and often highly controversial, immigration criminal defense legal representation is challenging. R.J. Manuelian has assisted many immigrants throughout his career receive successful results from his intervention in their cases.
- Juvenile. Don't risk your child's freedom and future. If you need a juvenile defense attorney in California, consider the legal services of R.J. Manuelian.
R.J. Manuelian is an Experienced Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney who You Can Rely on to Handle any Criminal Law Issue You May Have
Regardless of the type of criminal law issue you face, R.J. is here to help. Having assisted clients in criminal legal matters for years, R.J. has the knowledge and resources toassist you with any legal matters within the realm of criminal law. For assistance, contact R.J. for a free consultation 213-401-2777 concerning any criminal legal matter you need representation or legal assistance with.