Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney
When one finds himself in a situation where he or she could be charged with a criminal felony or misdemeanor, finding the best Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer is absolutely critical. When your freedom is at risk, you have no time to waste working with any sub-par attorneys.
R.J. is the best criminal lawyer in Los Angeles who will fight for your rights when your freedom is at risk. The R.J. Manuelian Law Firm Los Angeles Law Firm will help you reclaim your life back and protect your rights in court.
When you are faced with criminal charges timing is everything. In most situations when time passes and days go by the balance moves further away from the accused. We recommend our clients to contact us as soon as possible. The more time we have to prepare the better the outcome in criminal court. Every minute matters R.J. values his clients and gives total respect to every charge.
Call Defense Attorney In Los Angeles RJ Manuelian
If you or a loved one need the assistance of the hardest working criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles please contact RJ Manuelian. Please give us a call at 213-401-2777 or fill out our convenient online form. Visit our Criminal Law Terminology page for a better understanding of terms used within this website.
What Makes RJ Manuelian Best Criminal Defense Attorney Los Angeles?
There are various ways to tell that you have employed the services of a top quality Los Angeles criminal attorney. When you are fighting for your freedom you cannot settle for 2nd best.
- Compassion. A good criminal defense attorney remains compassionately engaged with your case. No matter the hours or effort required, the attorney is willing to fight for client rights. Rather than being concerned with issues of guilt, your attorney is simply devoted towards protecting your rights and ensuring that you have the best defense available.
- Research. Rather than just stop at easily obtainable records like police reports, your criminal attorney goes out of his way to gather together evidence concerning your case. Your attorney will go out of his way to gather evidence necessary to ensure your case is as strong as possible.
- Update. When you have employed the services of a good criminal attorney, the attorney will go out of his way to ensure that you receive frequent updates about any developments in your case. A good criminal attorney will go beyond quick, impersonal meetings.
Los Angeles Criminal Law Firm
There are four situations when you should employ the services of a criminal defense attorney, including:
- Charged. If you are charged with either a misdemeanor or a felony, you should hire a criminal defense attorney who will explain the nature of your charged offense and potential outcomes. Your lawyer will help reduce or avoid potentially negative consequences from your charges.
- Innocence. If you are certain that you are innocent, then a criminal defense attorney can passionately fight to ensure that you do not face undeserved consequences of a charge,
- Jail. While misdemeanors are punishable with any sentence up to a year in jail and/or a fine, felonies are punishable by anything greater than a year in prison. If you have face anything greater than a day in jail, you should hire a criminal defense attorney who can focus on reducing your sentence as much as possible by either obtaining a plea deal or establishing your innocence.
- Knowledge. A criminal defense attorney can be relied on to provide knowledge about how to construct a strong defense and provide advice on whether a case should go to trial.
Cases Handled By Criminal Defense Attorney In Los Angeles
Criminal lawyers handle a wide variety of cases. List below are just a few examples of cases that might be handled by a criminal defense lawyer:
- Example 1. A client is charged with home invasion. A criminal defense lawyer assists in the client making full restitution to the victim. The felony is reduced to a misdemeanor.
- Example 2. A client is charged with a 2nd drunk driving offense. With a criminal defense lawyer’s help, the court dismissed the offense provided the client complies with probation terms.
- Example 3. A client is charged with evidence tampering. The criminal defense lawyer is able to lessen the felony offense to a misdemeanor with no probation.